Valuing different people, encouraging autonomy, degree of co-responsibility, interaction with social demands, commitment to the ambience, recognition of the Brazilian people diversity are some of the topics of the SUS Humanization program that are developed and based on the principles:
Inseparability of attention and management of health production processes: Management methods directly define the technical, clinical (interdependent and complementary practices). Thus, the incorporation of humanization should interact in this process.
Transversality: It is characterized by concepts and practices that cut across different actions and instances that increase the openness of the intra and inter-group communication and extend the grupalidades, which is reflected in changes in health practices and shifts of identity.
Autonomy and leadership: It is characterized as the co-responsibility among managers, users and collective participation in the processes and management. As well as the expansion of the will and ability to do something.
Its objectives are based on five focal points:
1. Contagious workers, managers and users of SUS with the principles and guidelines of humanization;
2. Strengthen existing humanization initiatives;
3. Develop relational and sharing of management practices and care technologies;
4. Enhance, offer and disseminate strategies and methodologies to support sustainable changes in care and management models;
5. Implement monitoring and evaluation processes, emphasizing knowledge generated in the SUS and successful collective experiences.
For this, the HumanizaSUS works with three macro-objectives:
1. Expand the offerings of the National Humanization Policy managers and health advice, giving priority to basic / primary and hospital care, with emphasis on emergency hospitals and universities;
2. Encourage the inclusion of valuation of SUS workers on the agenda of managers, health councils and civil society organizations;
3. Disclose the National Humanization Policy and expand the training processes and knowledge together with social movements and institutions.
It is hoped that following these principles and programs developed by HumanizaSUS, have as a practical result reducing queues and waiting time with increased access; friendly and effective care based on risk criteria; deployment model of attention to accountability and relationship; guarantee the rights of users; valuation of work on health; participatory management services.
Working with this proposal, was born through multiple efforts of people engaged by the humanization and using the information as allied technology for this process, the Collaboration Network for the Humanization Management and Care in the SUS (HumanizaSUS Network) is a network social people interested and / or already involved in processes of humanization management and care in the SUS.
The goal is to enable the meeting, exchange, mutual affectation, affection, knowledge, learning, free expression, sensitive listening, polyphony, the art of composition, the host, the multiplicity of visions, the art of conversation, the participation of any individual who sympathize on the theme of humanization.
As it is an open network via the Internet, expressions and dialogues are collaborative forms, which can be possible proposals or achievable tasks, to the complex challenges of operalisation of humanization in the health service.